Mac's Manners' Training Philosophy
My Philosophy is:
* Respect your canine and he will respect you.
* Understand your canine and his needs.
* Exercise is a very important component of your canine's needs.
* Above all, love your canine fully and he will love you back.
I Also Believe:
* Your canine needs to know you are always the leader.
* Training should be fun, not a scary chore.
* Be patient, not all dogs learn at the same speed.
* Your canine is loyal & dedicated to you, so be just as dedicated to him.
* There is no such thing as a bad dog, only bad behaviors which can be
My Training Methods Include:
* Positive Reinforcement: reward your canine's correct behaviors.
* Consistency is key.
* Commitment to his training for all his life.
Once you experience professional dog training, you will wonder
why you waited until now. I look forward to working with you
and your canine!